Friday, June 19, 2009

Water Design Dress



Alright, so I was looking through the new stuff in starplaza and I saw this design dress. I dont really know what it is, and I dont recall there being a contest to design a Water Design dress, but that might be the reason why they picked this dress; because not very many joined the contest. How does this represent a Water dress? Its a blue dress with a lighter blue.. belt? No wonder its free! I dont get the what its about at all! Im sorry if the designer of this dress happens to be reading this right now. In the first place I don't know how you design a "Water Dress"? A water fress would just be, blue with waves i guess? Its also Best VOTED Water Design, so people accually voted. I wish I could see what the other dresses where, to compare it and be able to have a different opinion, but I know great designers that could definitely design great water dresses! Anyway, I bought it because it was free, so whats too loose and I might want to keep it for in the future!

Let me know what you think !

xoxo, miranda!

1 comment:

  1. hey this is bittenapple(on stardoll) yeah i saw that dress too and i know who designed it: rose.princess u should check out her suite all her designs are in there

    ReplyDelete