Friday, June 26, 2009

1 Starpoint Away


Dont you absolutely hate when this happens? Like seriously, they could give you 1 starpoint! Now I have to wait another like day so that I can get my freakin' hairstyle. Oh well. Its just super frustrated. haha (: Anyways, just wanted to put that out there.
Also, im sorry I haven't really been posting at all. Im like on a vacation/moving/5 day road trip so it's super hard to go on the internet, since its long days of driving, and then we have to go at hotels last minute, and most of them don't have wireless, or their wireless doesn't connect so yeah, its super rare that ill come on. But i've only got like 3 days or so of driving, then I have to get internet in my new house, and all that, so yeah it might be like another week till' I accually have internet all the time.
Thanks ! (:
xoxo, miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment