Friday, June 5, 2009

A Spoiler in Disguise

Claire Holt .
~~
There is a new doll for Superstar made after the Actress Claire Holt. I have seen some of the clothing that will be entering starplaza shortly and I soon noticed that they all come from the Claire Holt Doll. The three dresses above are definately going to be entering the Starplaza but there are a few that I am unsure of. The dresses in this newest theme are absolutely gorgeous. The silver gown to the left is my personal favorite and I know that I will buy it the second it reaches starplaza. These are just three of the rush of High Fashion items that are soon to be entering the Starplaza Shop. With clothes like this, excitement will be inevitable when visiting the starplaza =]
~~
Talk to you all soon,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment