Friday, June 5, 2009

Miranda's Top Medoll Of The Day - Wooldoor



Wooldoor



My Medoll Of The Day Today is Wooldoor, also known as Eliza! I chose Eliza to be my model of the day, because she is soooo freakin' kind. I just love her! I don't know her that much yet, because we haven't talked much, since we're never online at the same time! But, I can't wait to get to know her better, she'll defininely be an amazing friend! She works on Carmen's blog ( Check it out!
http://carmens-closet.blogspot.com/ ), as a writer, and does an amazing job! She also has her own blog! ( Check it out! http://wooldoors-secrets.blogspot.com/ ) She has amazing blog ideas, so you should really check out her post aswell as comment on them. Eliza's has great style as well. I love her medoll. She's very kind and you should definitely get to know her! I suggest you to go to her suite, riiight now, comment in her guestbook, with really nice and loving comments, rate her 5/5 for covergirl.. she definitely deserves it! and add her as a friend! You'll enjoy talking to her!


Comment !


xoxox , love you : )


~ miraandaa . ^-^

2 comments: