Sunday, June 7, 2009

Competition Winner

HighFashionSav
~~
Hey everyone, as a lot of you know, I have a club called HighFashionSav that is doing really well. We had a competition in which the dolls had to use my huge collection of clothing to create a new High Fashion outfit. The entries were great but there could be only one winner. One seemed to stand before all the rest so there will be no honorable mention today. There is one clear winner. And the winner is...
Ha.Ha.. !!
~~
Congrats! You really impressed me with your high fashion ensemble. You can all see her entry below with a mini makeover of the winner by me =]
The next "It Girl of the Week" Comp will start tommorow. And I will be informing the staff of their duties
~-~
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Hi, its me Ha.Ha..Thanks for the makeover.
    It looks great.
    And I love the makeover!

    ReplyDelete