Saturday, June 6, 2009

Not The SD Burn Book, But I Had To Do It

Fever_Cole? Elite?
~
~-~
Okay, self confidence is good. But arrogance is bad. I've always believed that a real covergirl had a PLEASANT personality. Not.. well.. this. This is no Stardoll Burn Book, but when I saw this, I had to put it on. Bliss Magazine had asked her to be in their magazine. It would have been better if she just said "No, sorry I'm just not up for this one.. Maybe another time". Just something nice. But she starts to go on how "Elite" she is and how high of a "Caliber" (Thats how you spell the word. Don't use it if u can't spell it) she is. I know a lot of people on Stardoll but I honestly never heard of her. My life was so good back than. Then I heard of this bitch. She talks about the industry and how "It Works". This is an animated site! You don't actually look like your medoll! Chances are, Fever_Cole is some fat man in Arkansas. Seriously, just get a life. You need it
~-~
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. LOOOL ahahahhaha!! I'm literally laughin my fat freakin arse off! who the hell is the bitch?? I've never heard of her either and if she thinks for a hot second she's stardoll royalty she should think again, puta can't even spell straight..calber? ppsshhh.....

    ReplyDelete