Saturday, June 20, 2009

Successful SB hunting tips

Hey people! I know my last posts aint have been real interesting, but here is something that might be interesting!

Ok so Here is a few SB hunting tips!
DKNY
Well alot of people sook over DKNY, and pretty much apparently that's all what Stardoll's about! I get a few random pieces every now and then and haven't really lost any yet! Here are da tips!
1. If you are in someone's Bazaar while they are trading, I suggest you don't take it because Karma is a bitch! So is payback! You can easy peezy find someone that is willing to sell it for a good and reasonable price!

2. If you are in the Vintage SB shop, you will occasinally see DKNY 1st season in there! Spend about 30mins - 1:30mins in the SB. That way your luck will increase! And always have 60sds. At least 55 ( + the 5sds that you get from the games such as Celeb Quiz! My personal best is 4890, beat it! ) so you can buy it when ya see it!

3. Try save your SDs so you will have enough if you get scammed to buy some again! Also have large amounts of SDS so you can buy some DKNY and have some cash left!

4. If you are trading I suggest you trade on an IM like MSN or Yahoo so that way your possiblities on getting the item you want are higher then on the Stardoll Chat cus the Chat will of course freeze!
Grr... my chat just closed on me then lolz
Hotbuys
Hotbuysis the 2nd best line of Stardoll clothes and they are eaisier to find in SB then DKNY! The rarest HBs dress would probably be the "In the Mood," Tank Dress. I have never seen that before in SB this year! But last year I used to see Scuba and Sky!

1. Always use the search engine and search 60 - 60 minimum and maximum! I always see the HBS Uggs around that price! And that Black and White Checkered HBS Dress * Gasp! *

2. There will be some mental members who accidently sell there HBS for low, low prices without knowing they are rare dresses!

3. Don't pay over 120 for hotbuys for saftey reasons and because it would be a waste of money! HBS aren't the prettiest things to waste money on!

4. If you choose to trade HBS then try trade for other HBS, RAREs, or DKNY from people that don't have a clue what they are!

RARE
RAREs aren't the prettiest things either, but some are really good! Like the Alexander McQueen designs!

1. People will cough up a whole heap for RAREs so if you had biddings on them people might big over 300!

2. RAREs are commonly found in the search function in SB! I even helped my friend Lipgloss_Babe91 out with finding a RARE for her!

3. If you are buying try not to spend over 150 sds on them, it depends on the deal really!

4. Save your money for RAREs because you will occasinally get scammed and loose them!

Well... I didn't really think I would write all that, but I guess I thought wrong! You will always have ups and downs in the StarBazaar! So there is a few tips on the rare stuff on Stardoll!

And never get confused with RARE and rare clothes like DKNY and MKA!
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. yes she did indeed help me find the rare dragon dress :P thankyouu
    Some helpful tips there, tho I've never once found 1st season DKNY in starbazaar :( it avoids me like the plague ;] x

    ReplyDelete