Friday, June 5, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Susecolle .
~-~
This week, I decided to take a girl that I believed had the potential to be beautiful and made her over. She came in fifth place for the best Medoll of June 5th. You can see her before look on top and her after look on bottom. What some girls don't understand is that stong eyes, strong face, strong lipcolor, wild hair style and color, and wild accesories all do not work together. Simplicity is key when it comes to beauty. So I focused on making the eyes beautiful and giving her a wild hairstyle while keeping the color tame. The style is gorgeous because it is unique, but elegant. This girl (after my help) looks ready to rock the red carpet anyday. She looks like she now has the confidence to go out in the world and become a true superstar
~-~
Keep Rocking,
xoxo Adrienne
~-~
P.S.: You can apply in the comments to have your medoll made over by me in my next makeover blog. Its always fun to see your medoll in another light and ways to make it improve its looks =]

No comments:

Post a Comment