Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whore Alert!


FOBlovr.

~-~

Hmm.. I wonder what this girl did to get all of those gifts. Uh oh.. I think she did something strange for that little piece of change!! =O Today, as I was on Stardoll very innocently like any good samaritan, I came across a broadcast that said "I love bananas up my skirt". This was shocking because obviously I knew nothing about this topic ;) So I decided to explore and found a complete whore. First, she tries to "date" or pick up guys on the site. The pic above is extremely tame compared to some of the stuff on her page. Than I find all of these gifts which makes me wonder what she had to do to get all of this. (I'll let your minds explore that subject). She definately looks like the girl that was popular in high school (Not in a good way). Sometimes I wonder how desperate some people can be. If she really wants a man, she should get off of her fat ass and find one in real life, instead of acting like some cyber tramp =] Just a little advice, no need to thank me =]

~-~

Talk to you all Later,

Don't be Sluts =]

xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment