Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers


ItalianGirl.
~-~
In today's makeover, I decided to find a girl that was already beautiful and upgrade her style to show her fullest potential. Since her name is "ItalianGirl.", I decided to give her a high fashion look that one could see in fashion week in Milan. I took a pretty girl and gave her a high fashion takeover makeover. I decided to leave out accessories completely because the bare look is in. It gives a more natural illusion even though she is wearing a large amount of makeup. This look that I gave her can transcend into multiple different looks because I didn't use a specific color when doing her makeup. So she is not limited to a certain look. So if anyone would like to be featured in my next makeover blog, let me know in the comments =]
~-~
Talk to you all later,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment