Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hotbuys or Notbuys?

June Hotbuys .
These are the hotbuys stardoll will be receiving this month. First, let's talk about the clothes. Personally, I like most of them, but theres a few I dislike. I adore the "darling" black tee, and the pink and purple dress, shown on the medoll more towards the front. I really like that cute dress you see more in the back too. I really don't like the pink shirt displayed on the medoll towards the back. The skirt she's wearing is nice, I like it. The shirt you see at the botton, under the darling tee, I also adore, it looks kind of vintage, but with a modern twist. So overall, they are good hotbuys. Now, second, lets talk about the price. I've noticed that always after the Limited Edition comes out, stardoll comes into a slump. No one has money anymore. Even after this long since they released the Limited Edition and the hotbuys are really expensive. I haven't bought hotbuys in a while, since the only money I have is the dollar I get everyday that keeps pilling up. They are nice, but a tad expensive. I understand that they are "hotbuys". But, they are just any regular clothes that stardoll staff thought would be most popular. So, just bring the prizes down a bit, :)
See you soon.
- mirandaa (:

1 comment:

  1. Stardoll aren't bringing many normal clotbes out anymore.
    Sometimes there might not be new clothes for a few days, and you notice one hotbuy came out a few days ago and the next item to come out in shops in the next hotbuy!
    But other then that, I hate them. Except the "Darling" Top!

    ReplyDelete