Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Burn Book Entry

So Pathetic .
~-~
Okay, what a lot of you don't realize is that I cannot talk on chat. It freezes my computer and I have a lot going on, so thats the last thing that I want to happen. I am aware that this happens to a lot of people, but for some reason, my computer freezes faster than most. I can't get 5 IMs in without something happening sometimes. So this one girl Beno_101 who is completely desperate to be my friend, keeps IMing me. This happens a lot with some girl so I don't mind it. (Just send me a message or write in my guestbook, I always reply in my guestbook.. I'm not trying to ignore you or be mean) But this girl is completely pathetic, that she starts to call me a bitch and get pissed just that I'm not replying. Notice that the scrollbar is at the top so you see that I didn't say anything right before this to provoke her. Honestly, I wouldn't want to talk to this girl anyway. Shes desperate for friends because she is obviously alone and will most likely stay that way. Seriously, get a life. And stay out of mine
~-~
So if you want to talk to this girl and give her a piece of your mind, once again, her username is Beno_101. She is just not a good person and shouldn't be treated like one
-
Inspire Others,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment