Thursday, June 4, 2009

Free Superstar.

Hey.

I wanted to let everyone know a way for anyone to become a superstar, for free!
There are two ways to become a superstar with no charges. I haven't tried it myself, but many people have told me it works. The first way, is to go on this website http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tiatulip. On the website, all you need to do is take surveys everyday, and it will give you money. The money will be put on a paypal account. If you don't have a paypal account, which most of you probably don't, ask you parents for theirs or to get you or own. Then, once you have 75 dollars, ( which might take a month to gather ) that money is put on the paypal account, then you can buy as much superstar, stardollars as you want! If your too lazy to do this, like I was.. I gave up a few days later. You can try the second way. The second way is to go on http://www.stardoll.tom.com/. Its the chinese version of stardoll. They offer free superstar. All you need to do, it try to manage to create an account. If you can read chinese, it'll be super great. If you don't, you'll have a hard time finding were to put your email and password, etc, because they're website layout is different. I haven't made one yet, because I am already superstar, but if your a non-superstar, this should be great for you! :)

Good luck !

xo, miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment