Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Starpoints Rewards Hairstyles.

Heeey :]


I've had lots of people ask me if I knew which hairstyle came with a certain amount of starpoints, and I never seem to be able to answer. Its a question that so many are anxious to know. So when I finally found someone with the list of all the pictures of starpoints rewards hairstyles, it made me happy. haha. So I hope I make someone else happy by doing this :)

They aren't in order because the picture uploader thing messed up, so it will be starting with random amount of starpoints.

Enjoy!








2000 starpoints .









4000 starpoints.










5500 starpoints.











5500 starpoints.









3500 starpoints.










1750 starpoints.








6000 starpoints.










6000 starpoints.









200 starpoints.










600 starpoints.










400 starpoints.








1250 starpoints.










800 starpoints.












900 starpoints.












So that's it :) I couldn't find the one you get at 7500 starpoints, I don't think anyone knows.

Leave comments !



xo, mirandaa (:

4 comments:

  1. The one i am getting next is the 1250, and i have been wanting that for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name on stardoll is sassyshany123 and i neeeeeeeeeeeeed gifts plezzzzzz give me some plezzzzz even the hi gifts


    iv got a way to get gifts shhhhhhhhhhhh
    1. make a new stardoll
    2. get the stardollers
    3. go on your doll
    4. the hit send gifts thats a new way
    staff recomend it they dont no what ur doing
    so try it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get the 400 point one!

    ReplyDelete