Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Limited Edition!

Limited Edition Return ?
~-~
Today, the Stardoll administration sent me a letter telling me that I am eligible to purchase this new LE dress. I was a little angry because if this was yesterday, I would have bought the dress on the spot. This was because I had 600sd yesterday and I spent it all. Today I only have like 35sd. Damn.. I hope we have time to get this dress but the message says that its limited and will be sold out soon. So I'm not sure if I'll even try to save up money. If I get some sales in than maybe I'll try. If you want to help a girl out, go to my profile (Dabaybeez) and purchase something. I have a lot of great clothes that I'm selling like the LE chain necklace for jut 45sd =] hahaha.. As for the dress, I think that it's gorgeous. Its definately High Fashion Couture. I would love to have this but I'm not sure that its worth 250sd. If this was a thank you gesture to LE shoppers like Stardick said, than they should have made it cheaper for us, and not just try to squeeze money out of our asses. Anyways, I will kep you all posted in the latest Stardoll news,
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment