Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miranda's Top Medoll Of The Day - ska8er_2006

Ska8er_2006
.
I have chosen Catlyn, also known as ska8er_2006 to be my Medoll Of The Day because of her great sense of style. Catlyn and I have a great friendship and I love her to death. Now, lets talk about why she was perfect for my Medoll Of The Day. Catlyn is soo genereous. She's the kindest person on earth. She really helps you out when you need it, she's always there for you and she has the best advice. The way I got to know Catlyn more, was that she helped me find the DKNY that I really wanted. I really owe her. I really wish that we were friends in real life, because she'd make a hell of a great best friend. Im really happy that i've become great friends with Catlyn, and I wish to be friends for a long time. I know we'll eventually loose contact, when we both loose interest in stardoll and I really don't want that to happen, but I know its coming really soon. Catlyn clothes changes everyday. She mixes clothes up and really makes it work. Her Medoll changes often too. She really rocks that long hair style and really works any other hairstyle too. Her medoll is very pretty too. I would like everyone who is reading this, to go to her suite, vote her 5/5 for covergirl, because she has everything that deserves it. Also, leave her nice comments in her guestbook, she'll love it and she'll definitely reply! :)
.
Thanks for reading! :)
.
love you, xoxox . xo, miranda (:

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much Miranda! That was so nice of you to do that. I really hope out friendship lasts for a longgggggg time. Even when we are old ladies! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome (:
    Sammmeee! haha (: that would be pretty cool , lmao. i can imagine it now. lmfao.

    xoxox, miranda

    ReplyDelete