Thursday, June 4, 2009

Polyvore

Voila.

This is my Polyvore that i've made (: I made a lot in the past, but I never thought of saving them. But, I found out I just need to screen shot it and save it on paint. So, this is a very soft, pink and elegant look that i've put together. I really like it. Next time I do a polyvore, i'll go completely opposite. I will probably do with dark colors and very fierce. I haven't done one in so long, so it's not very good, but I accually have no idea. Your probably thinking What Is Polyvore? Polyvore is this very amazing website, that I love. You have a list of dresses, purses, shoes, pants, shirts, magazines, makeup, etc. You pick the ones you want and then you put them together like I did. You can have different themes. All the clothing, makeup, etc you click on, shows you what brand it is, and how much it costs. The purse in the picture above was 4, 495$. I forget what brand it was. So, on Polyvore they have the really good brands and designers, its just a great website. So check it out! www.polyvore.com.


xo, mirandaa . (:

2 comments:

  1. wooo! another polywhore! I love it lol havent made a set for donkey days though :S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah (: lol i love it.
    xoxox, miranda .

    ReplyDelete