Sunday, June 7, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

we3forever .
~-~
In today's makeover, I decided to take a girl that had some style but perfect the look it seemed like she was going for. She wanted a smoky eye that made for a fierce look. It seemed like she was going about it wrong. First, the color of her eye wasn't complimented by her hair color. So I had to change her to a platinum blonde. I then found a hairstyle that complimented the shape of her face and her features. For the makeup, I did a much cleaner smoky eye whick keeping the lips natural to counter the dramatic eyes. And I added some blush to make her cheekbones stand out. After minor tweeks of putting everything together, she ended up absolutely fabulous. She now looks like a high fashion model ready to hit any runway. TO be in my next makeover blog, just comment your name below =]
~-~
So until next time,
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment: