Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Callie.Stardoll .
~-~
Callie.Stardoll is as we all know the editor at large for stardoll. She was definately pretty but didn't look like the stylish editor at large that she should be. The first step was finding the perfect haircolor. The Dark Hair looks very mature but at the same time youthful. It is mature enough to translate well from out in a club to the office. Her hair was all over the place, messy, and just wrong. So I gave her a much neater style with a bit of an edge. The style seemed to frame her face perfectly. Next up was the makeup. I loved how trendy she tried to make her makeup but I wanted to make her more international. I wanted to give her beauty that people from all end of the earth could recognise. So I gave her a very fresh look that shows off how beautiful she really is. Overall, I think that she turned from a average looking girl to a modern superstar. To be madeover by me, let me know in the comments
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment