Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Questions Finally Answered

Suite Television
~-~
Stardoll has been promoting Suite Television for the last couple of days. None of us knew how to get it but finally those questions are answered. You will find a gift box like you see above right infront of your closet around where your shopping bags usually are. Once you open it, a big tv screen will pop out. You can resize it and play it right on the spot. I didn't have much room for it so I had to make it much smaller. Right now, you can watch a preview for Confessions of a Shopaholic on the TV screen. Overall, I think that its a good idea but I just wish that they gave us something more interesting to watch rather than a preview. So I will be back with the latest news of the stardoll world =]
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment: