Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Doll Review

THE ARIEL DOLL .
~
The Latest Doll for Superstars is the
one entitled "Ariel". It follows the new theme of clothes and style thats entering the starplaza which is mermaids and under the sea theme. Over all there aren't many clothing items that can easily translate from the sea to the runways which is what Stardoll usually searches for. I was left fairly unimpressed but the dress to the right was absolutely fabulous. It has a unique style while keeping with the theme. Stardoll has done a good job of embodying a mermaid but lacks in overall style.
~
-xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Before I started collecting DKNY, I was only on Stardoll maybe 10 mins a day, and I used to dress those dolls up all the time, and play the games, now I never do.

    ReplyDelete