Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coral Styled Outfits

Fashion Under the Sea .
~-~
I have to say, that I love the new under the sea theme. It has produced many new and fashionable items. So when I saw coral styled outfits, I got excited. But tell me, does anybody see any actual outfits above? I see a purse and jewelry. And thats all and they are not even together on the same outfit. I don't think this should be called styled outfits. It should be called semi-styled water. Because that's all that this is. The mirmaid theme was exactly the same. No outfits but just a couple of pictures of Mermaids. I don't know whats up. It seems like it they are doing well in the starplaza, they have to suck in the Magazine. I am dissapointed but have High Hopes for the Hotbuys to come out shortly
~-~
Inspire Others,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment