Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi!

Hey People!

My name is Eliza and you might know me on Stardoll as Wooldoor!

I was asked if I would be able to write on here to help out with the post due to Miranda and Adrienne will be absent alot! So don't worry! I will keep you updated and try blend in with everybody else!


I have a blog of my own! It's called Wooldoor's Secrets! Or Woolie's or just Secrets for short! Click here! to check it out! I also write for Carmen's (Sheizer112 used to be Mrs_Gomes) blog, Carmens Closet! Yeah, now I think that's enough about blogs even though I am writing on one! Well, I am just gonna show you the spoilers that are going to be released in the next few days and give you my opinion about them!

Darling Tee Dress: It's Ok, I guess, I don't think many people would really wear it though! I think I have seen something similar to it in real life aswell!

White and Black Gown: Well, obviously this beauty will be found in Voile! I am sure I will buy it no matter the price! It is really groovy!

Golden Night Gown: I love the colour, but zuh! It isn't the prettiest thing that Stardoll Desginers have came up with! Looks like it's something to do with old people!

Eliza!

No comments:

Post a Comment