Sunday, June 7, 2009

Adrienne's Next Top Medoll

wounded90 .
~-~
Today's medoll of the day is my friend, wounded90. I chose her today because of her great fashion sense and overall beauty. She doesn't need expensive items or extremely rare items to look good like some. Her fashion sense alone makes this girl a true superstar. I had added this girl into my friends list because I was inpressed with her style and that doesn't always happen. I can honestly say that we can all expect great things from this fashionista. So all of you should go to her suite and vote her covergirl. She knows style and she knows glamour. Wounded90 is a true superstar
~-~
Rock the World
xoxo Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much! :D
    You're so kind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem =]
    Thanks so much for following the blog!

    ReplyDelete