Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

xBullets-Lovex
~-~
In Today's Makeover, I decided to take a girl thzt was making completely bad decisions with her look and show her the way. The Platnum Blonde Hair didn't compliment her eyes or any feature on her face. Her skin has an olive tone so the Blonde Hair completely washed her out. So to go with the olive skin, I decided to give her hair a copper color. This color plus tha fabulous style brought out all of her best features and hid the unflattering features. I noticed that this girl had very small eyes. I wanted to make them look much larger by using eyelashes to create a crease in the eye. This in turn, made the eye look about 3x Bigger than the actual size without makeup. The Black eyeshadow added to this. After that I used blush to add some color to the face because she started out fairly pale. Finally, I kept the lip color the same as before because it was a good shade for her. TO be madeover by me, let me know in the comments!
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment