Saturday, June 13, 2009

Maeyleigh - Makeover




Maeyleigh


Today, Maeyleigh asked me to give her medoll a makeover and I was more then happy to! There is not a huge different between both medoll's, but I can see a difference. Both doll's look amazing. Maeyleigh started off with long hair in a side ponytail so I wanted to go for a short hairstyle. The hairstyles wouldn't load and most of the makeup wouldn't either, but I made it work. I really like the hairstyle though. There isn't much makeup but it looks really nice! I hope you like it Maey! (:

If you would like me to give your Medoll a makeover, ask me in the comments, or ask me on Stardoll, and I will definitely say yes (: My stardoll account is xx.chick, incase you forgot. :)

Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you think ;)

xoxo, mirandaaa (:

1 comment:

  1. Hii could you please give me a makeover?
    I am Ha.Ha..
    On stardoll.

    ReplyDelete