Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Pamiiiiiiiii .
~-~
I had a special request for today's makeover. I had thought about making over this girl but was unsure how to do so. I already loved the way her medoll looked. But I did the best I could to turn pamiiiiiiiii from a pretty girl to a gorgeous woman. She had very colorful and interesting eyeshadow on so I decided to see how she would look with a much more sultry and smoky look for the eye. I then matched that with the hair color and gave her an elegant and womanly hairstyle. I added more blush than she originally had because I wanted to show off her great cheekbones. And I knew that with this hairstyle, I wanted some sort of drop earring and I found the perfect one to use. I am very happy with how this makeover turned out. And if you would like to be madeover by me, than let me know in the comments =]
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment