Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hot Buy One Day Early!

Hot Buys Tube Dress
~-~
Today, the latest hotbuys item was released. This was the Hot buys tube dress that you can see to your right. This dress had a nice idea for the design but wasn't executed as greatly as it could have been in my opinion. I think that it is pretty, but I also think that there are other items that were not hotbuys and were much better than this dress. But, it is a very nice piece that I would advise you girls to add to your closets. I think that with the right accessories and makeup, it can look fabulous. It is also 10 stardollars. For a hotbuy lately, that is cheaper than most seem to have been. Compare this dress to one of the DKNY dresses and you can see the appeal. Anyways, I will be back later to give you the dish on the latest stardoll news
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment