Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adrienne's Top Sale Picks

June 09 Sale .
~-~
Hey hey all fashionistas! The time to shop and spree has come for this month. Stardoll is holding their monthly sale in the starplaza now! I have to say, that the items on sale this month are great and I already owned a lot of them. But I do know that a lot of you save up and wait for the monthly sale to do your shopping. Well the time has come. I am going to go over some of the highlights (Not all listed above) of this month's sale.
-
Fallen Angel Cranium Bag - This is such an amazing item. I have always loved it but it was too much money to spend. 10sd for a little bag! 5sd is much more appropriate and I purchased it right away.
Voile McQueen Dress - I have always planned on buying this item but it just seemed to slip my mind. But once I found it on sale, I bought it. It is high fashion and would look beautiful in your album or sceneries
Rio Paulina Dress - I purchased this dress a while back in the Starbazaar before it came back to starplaza. This dress is gorgeous, and fit for a true diva. I bet you that in a month, this dress will be worth a lot more
Heidi Klum Scarf - I feel bad to any non-superstar who hasn't purchased this because they cannot now. This is a very classic, commercial item that adds flair to your closet and outfits
Decades Pucci Vintage Bag - This is another item that will go up in value when it leaves the starplaza. It is a vintage bag with a modern twist. Add it to a modern looking outfit and you cannot go wrong.
Stardoll Safari Shirt Dress - This dress is so chic. It is one of the most chic items to ever enter the Stardoll Store. It is something that any girl could go out and rock during the day, than have a quiet dinner at night.
Decades White Purse - This one is a recreation of the hotbuys bag that currenlt sells for 60sd in the Starbazaar. It is very stylish and futuristic. Who can beat the price? Its only 1sd! This is a must-buy
Bisou Multi Ruffle Top - This has always been one of my current favorites in the Starplaza. It is the perfect mix of High Fashion and commercial. Just wear it with your favorite pair of jeans and heel and you're ready to go!
Folk Just Cavalli Inspired Dress - This is possibly my favorite in the sale right now. A superstar member would have to be stupid to not buy this now because we all know that i'll be in demand in the Starbazaar. Hurry and pick this dress up!
Folk Liz Hat - This is one of those items that was created to spice up an outfit. Unlike most hats, this one is flattering on pretty much any girl with any hairstyle. I have worn it a lot and it is definately able to go from style to style
-
So I hope this helped you in your shopping experience. If you are Superstar and don't have any of the items in the picture, you should go purchase it right now and if you don't have the money, I would sell some of those ugle frock that I know you have in your closet. So until nextime,
~-~
Inspire Others,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment