Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adrienne's Next Top Medoll

Pamiiiiiiiii .

Today's Top Medoll is the fabulous Pamiiiiiiiii. (In the duration of this post I will just write "Pami" so I don't have to type out all of the I's =P) This girl is absolutly fabulous. From the clothes that she wears to the style of her hair (I know it rhymes), this girl is a star. I talk to her a lot about our different lives because I live in California, United States and she lives in Macedonia. Pami has a great style and expressed to me that collecting a certain brand isn't her main focus in purchasing items. She simply buys what she believes is fashionable and things that can translate well in her outfits. I like to see what she has come up with next to help give me inspiration for my fashion. Now this girl isn't just stylish, but she's smart. She devotes a lot of time to her studies and comes out successful. She is a true Covergirl

Love Ya Girl! =]

xoxo Adrienne a.k.a. DaBayBeez

No comments:

Post a Comment