Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 800 Hits!

WoW!! 800 ViEwS =]
~-~
Hey hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support! I couldn't have asked for more because we now have 800 hits on this blog! You guys have been great leaving me feedback and telling me what you like about the blog. But don't be scared to leave a comment on a few of the posts. I love hearing what you guys think and your opinions. The next goal for me is to get to 1000 hits by this weekend. I know that it is ambitious but we can do it! Just tell your friends and family on stardoll about this blog. Message me (Dabaybeez) if there is anything that you would like to see on the blog and I'm sure that I can make that happen for you. All of us here on Stardoll Mania are very apreciative of your love and support!
~-~
Rock the World and Don't look Back,
xoxo Adrienne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment