Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doll Review

Cariba Heine .
~-~
Well, Stardoll continues to come out with dolls that I've never heard of. The latest is a doll created after the actress Cariba Heine. The clothes are mixed. Half are gorgeous peices that would be great for the season and the other half is tacky ensembles that you shouldn't be caught in. Particularly, the shoes didn't leave much to be admired. They come in various tacky colors and in unstylish designs. They were possibly the worst part of the whole doll. The dresses, for the most part, were fabulous. They showed an amazing summer style with a high fashion edge. I would overall rate this doll a 6/10. Some peices are a 10/10 and others are a 1/10
~-~
Rock the World
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. She's from a show thats filmed in Australia called H20: Just Add Water, She's Rikki, I'm rather bored thats why's I'm doing this. Bu...Hope I helped =D

    ReplyDelete