Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vivienne Tam Collection

Summer 2009 .
~-~
Finally, the new collection from Vivienne Tam is on Stardoll!! I have to say, the collection is absolutely gorgeous. The clothes actually look better on your medoll (or at least my Medoll =P) than they do on the mannequins! That is rare because it is usually in reverse. Usually the clothes look good on the mannequins but not on you. My favorite of the bunch is the printed maxi dress in the front. It looks exactly like a dress you would see on the runways in Paris. It is actually on my medoll right now =]
-
My least favorite has to be the mauve colored frock to the right of the printed maxi dress. It isn't very flattering and I think that all of the other dresses look more modern than that one. But overall, the clothes are great. One other thing is that I wish the collection was larger. This is actually a very small collection. This is probably close to the quantitiy of the Jordache collection (Not including the Heidi Klum clothes). But I hope that this is only the first half, like how DKNY was released. We just have to wait and see if there is more to come
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment