Thursday, June 4, 2009

How The Under The Sea Theme Should Look


I understand that stardoll wants to be creative but there was a time when it was strictly fashion. Just look at the old hotbuys and you will se how High Fashion that they were. Here, I have 6 gorgeous pieces that I picked out personally that I think would look amazing in the Stardoll world. I think that these are both high fashion and creative at the same time. It is a shame that Stardoll hasn't taken enough initiative to create new shoes that exemplify this theme because I think that footwear is where stardoll can express their creativity. The shoe to the top right resembles a sea shell, but doesn't risk getting tacky, which is where Stardoll needs to be. Also, the Jacket to the bottom right is also a standout piece. It looks as if it came straight from the cover of Italian Vogue. I hope that Stardoll can take the hint and introduce more High Fashion items into the Starplaza
~~
See you all soon =]
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment