Monday, June 15, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Breanna357 .
~-~
In today's makeover, I decided to take a girl who's beauty was going unseen and transform her into a High Fashion Goddess. The Platnum Blonde Hair with the White Highlights, and White eyeshadow, and light lipstick washed her out so much. So I took all of that away and gave her a much more sultry exterior. One of the most beautiful attributes that she had were her eyes. They are very unique and beautifully shaped. So I decided to play up her eyes and give her a 40's Pinnup type of look for the eyes. But instead of doing a bold lip with those eyes, I gave her a more natural pink to make sure that the focus would be on the eyes. Overall, I think that the makeover was a huge success. To be madeover by me, let me know in the comments below. Untill next time,
~-~
Rock the World
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. i really like it!
    the makeover was definently a success!

    ReplyDelete