Monday, June 29, 2009

PartyTime !!

My One Year Anniversary Party .
~-~
Hey Everyone, I am having my very first guestbook party to go along with my first year on Stardoll. I can't believe that it has already been a year. So much has gone by in this time. From my first day of being Superstar, to the creation of my club, and to the making of my first blogsite! Its hard to believe that it has been a year but it is exciting all the same. I have met many friends, helped different people, and perfected a style all my own. To celebrate all of this, I decided to have a party. But this won't just be like any party. I will have real games for everyone to play. This isn't the kind of party where people just sip imaginary margheritas and think that they are cool. There will be real things going on and I am truly excited. Everybody is invited to this party on July 5th. For those of you that don't know my SD Username, it is DaBayBeez
~-~
This party will be very fun and hopefully not my last. Thanks to all of my friends here for your support and I hope to have a few more great years like this one
-
Rock The World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment