Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adrienne's Album Challenge

High Fashion .
~-~
In My Album Challenge, I will be posting two outfits of a similar style that can be found in my album. I want you guys to vote for which one is best in the comments! Today, I have two High Fashion outfits. The first that is seen to the left is one of the very first outfits I put together ono stardoll. It is very NYC Chic and looks like it came off of the set of Gossip Girl. It is an incredible outift that can be seen on the hottest runways today. The second is a very clear interpretation of the High Fashion Style. I used DIY sleeved inverted to create those voluminous sleeve style. I think both outfits are beautiful but I'm leaving it up to you to say which is best. So vote for your favorite in the comments =]
~-~
Rock the World
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment