Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adrienne's Next Top Medoll

xx.chick .
~-~
Today's top medoll, is the girl you all know and love, xx.chick. You may be more familiar with her as Miranda aka my blogging partner =] There was no other person more deserving of becomeing today's top medoll. She loves fashion with all her heart and dreams to be a model someday. We've always said that we should team up and I would design and she would be my model. She is one of my best friends on this entire website. She collects DKNY and has an absolutely amazing collection. I can get envious of her clothes sometimes =P ahaha.. She lives in Canada and California so she gets me (Corny I know) because I live in California aswell. Because we have so much in common, it makes us just better friends. I love to dance and she loves to dance. I love fashion and she loves fashion. We both love hip hop dance and we both like to party and have fun. I hope that neither of us get tired of Stardoll so our friendship can last a long time (tear =[.. haha jk XD)
~-~
Love Ya Girl!,
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Awww (: I love it! Sorry that I just see it now! I just got back! lol, wow you made so many great posts while I was gone, your amazing :)
    and yeah, we better never get sick of stardoll. lol:D

    ReplyDelete