Saturday, July 11, 2009

Who Wore It Best?

DaBayBeez vs. Keira-V
~-~
Hey girls! I have added a new feature to this blog that you will find regularly and it is called "Who Wore It Best" It will give you the chance to vote between two girls on who wore a certain Stardoll item in a more fashionable way.
-
-
First, I decided to be one of the girls featured. But my motto is "Go Big or Go Home". So I decided to take on a girl who is very well known on Stardoll for her Style and that Girl is Keira-V (Right). She had on the beautiful Hot Buys Darling Dress and accessorized it with many colors. This proposed a challenge but I was up for it. My Doll (Left) is dressed in a very futuristic style. I tried to not accessorise too much and just put accessories that accent the dress. Do you like it?
-
Tell me in the vote to the right who you think wore the Darling Dress better. And feel free to ask me for you to be featured in a Who wore it best post. The voting box is directly under the Stardoll Mania chat box. I will be back later with more info on the Stardoll World
~-~
Inspire Others,
xoxo Adrienne
FINAL SCORE:
.
DaBayBeez - 91%
Keira-V - 8%

No comments:

Post a Comment