Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Clothes, New Hotbuys, and New Glitch

New Items in Starplaza .
~-~
After all of the chages and new items that Stardoll had today, I was pretty sure that they weren't done. And it turned out to be right. Stardoll is turning out more hot items that you guys should snag asap.
They released many new items from an upcoming "Chloii" doll and the items seem very High Fashion and chic. One of the latest items released is the New Hotbuys Tiger Bodysuit. I actually think it looks better on my medoll than it looked in the Hotbuys preview. So even if you think you don't really like it, try it on and you may be surprised. Because I wasn't a huge fan of it at first. Stardoll also released a new 30 Million Member Item. I am very confused with this. We hit 30 Mil a long time ago (as a matter of fact, we are past 35M). But I have to say that I do love the item. It is a pair of golden baggy shorts that you can see in the picture above on the medoll to the left. Stardoll realeased many elegant new pieces and you can see a lot of them on the medoll to the right in the picture above. The jacket and top are two of the highlights and are must haves for the season.
The Evil Panda Shop has released 4 new "Special Edition" Guitars. Two selling for 25sd and another two selling for 50sd. I may buy one of the 50sd ones later on but not now. If I buy one now I will be almost broke (Thanks to that expensive new Elle collection =P) The 50sd ones do look a lot better than the 25sd heart guitars. A little too 2006 Hannah Montana for me. But the Red guitar in the Middle is absolute fire! LOVE IT.. and the Pink one which is not Pictured. If you are a collector than you should definately buy at least one. You shouldn't buy them all.. I would advise just to get your favorite one if you are interested.


A new glitch on Stardoll has started. Two of the new items from Splendid go onto you medoll like regular clothes instead of zooming in like the other Splendid accessories. You can see in the picture above that it looks pretty silly. But I wonder if you buy these items, if it will be saved in your suite like regular clothes. I'd be tempted to try but I don''t really like the items and I don't want to waste my money

~-~

Rock The World,

xoxo Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. i bought one of the necklaces...and it's MASSIVE in my suite :[ i thought it would change, how mistaken i was lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the last day to buy the guitars i think check out wooldoor's blog!
    http://wooldoors-secrets.blogspot.com/2009/07/here-today-gone-tomoro.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roommate and i LOVE this bag
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete