Saturday, July 18, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Pamiiiiiiiii .
~-~
This is the second time that I made over the beautiful Pami and I really love this one more than the last. The last makeover was great but I think this is better. Last time, I gave her very trendy makeup, trendy hair, and trendy accessories. This time I worked to do her hair and makeup in a way that worked specifically for her. This time I wanted to give her an international look; a look that would look beautiful to people in one part of the world and still look beautiful to people in the other side of the world. Dark hair is in right now so I decided to give her long black locks with a haircut inspired off of the Nicole Richie doll. Than I made the makeup a bit more natural than the original and wanted to show as much of her gorgeous skin as possible. I really think that this makeove was a success =] Please let me know in the chat box or comments if you would like to be madeover by me
~-~
Never Look Back,
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. she defo looks hotter :] looked hot before but that hair and the eye creases u gave her look really good!

    ReplyDelete