Thursday, July 23, 2009

September Hotbuys !!

Hotbuys or Notbuys .
~-~
Why should we have to wait until the official September Hotbuy list is released when we know what they are now? The august hotbuys list was recently released and they are great but I wanted to talk about next month's hotbuys.
-
Tie Dye Dress - To me, this dress is too much like the 80's dress just released. If Stardoll is going to release a hotbuy like a previous one, it must be much better than the last one. But the 80's dress was much better than this. 5/10
Bow Purse - This item is okay. There isn't much to say about this besides that if you wear this, you better have a lot of better items to make this purse look better because it is just plain to me right now. 6/10
Miami Print Shirt Dress - This is a very stylish piece. This has a lot of attitude and swagger. This is definitely one of the better items on the list. 8/10
Heeled Sandals - I actually like these shoes. They are stylish, unique and would look good in many different styles. They will be one of those hotbuys that you find yourself using over and over again. 8.5/10
Beret - Very European. Very High Fashion. Very Stylish. As much as I like this item, I don't think it should have necessarily have been a hotbuy. This seems like an item that would be released into starplaza like all of the other regular clothes. 7/10
Balmain Leggings - Thse are colorful, chic.. and TACKY. I understand that Stardoll wants to look high fashion but give us hotbuys that we could actually use in our outfits. These are couture and would work fairly well in a high fashion setting but not easily in the outfits we make on Stardoll. 6.5/10
Chloe Inspired Top - One of my favorites on the list. Very stylish yet simple. The print is very fashionable and I love how the shirt fits your medoll. One of the best. 9/10
Scarf - I don't really like this item. Enough Said. 5.5/10
Dot Print Skating Dress - The best item on the list. This is a dress for all of those girls who missed out on first season LE. Because this is definately a representation of that line. Absolutely amazing. 10/10
Hair - I couldn't find the 10th Hotbuy so the only thing I can think of is the hair. But I know that its more likely that Stardoll would release a new item but it would be cool if they released the hair as another one. I love that style. ??/10
-
So I hope you enjoyed getting this little preview of september and I am wondering as much as you what the last HB will be. But that is all for now and I will be back with more of the latest news on Stardoll. Be sure to ask questions or say what you think in the comments below.
~-~
Keep Moving Forward,
xoxo Adrienne

2 comments: