Monday, July 27, 2009

New Hotbuys Jumpsuit

Hotbuys Jumpsuit .
~-~
After 6 days of Absolutely NOTHING on Stardoll, they have finally released a new item. The Hotbuys Jumpsuit from H&M is the newest item released from Starplaxa. It isn't my favorite hotbuy but it is stylish. I bought this on the spot because I was just happy there was one new item. But it's an okay hotbuy. With the right accessories, it can make a cute outfit. I accessorised the Jumpsuit as you can see to the right. I love the print of this jumpsuit, but the cut seems a bit unflattering to the body. Because it is a hotbuy, I would advise to buy this item. But I'm not sure how much I'll actually use this
-
But this has to be said. Stardoll has been really lazy lately and the staff needs to get off of their asses and do something before the users say "bye bye"
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment