Thursday, July 16, 2009

Elle Finally in Starplaza

Summer 09 Collection .
~-~
Finally Elle has come out with their most anticipated collection yet. This collection has recieved much criticism but I have to say that it is my favorite Elle collection so far. Personally, I see several High Fashion pieces that I would love to fit into my wardrobe. The first two Elle collections had very basic items that you can mix in with almost anything. But this collection is full of all of those bold statement items that you mix with the more basic ones. And with the new Basics store in Starplaza, it should be easy to do so. I think the accessories are the highlights of this collection. Of course all of the clothes are trendy, but the purses and jewelry are very different from what is currently in Starplaza and they are absolutely beautiful. They can be used easily to revamp any outfit. I know that I am going on a shopping spree in a bit. Hopefully the upcoming Real Brand collections can live up to this one.
~-~
Live Your Life,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment