Friday, July 10, 2009

New Store Perhaps?

Miss Sixty .
~-~
Okay Stardoll, enough of the BS. I may be from America but I am Bilingual and can see that the advertisement clearly says "Miss Sixty now in Starplaza". So I get excited and go look and what a surprise. It is not there. I don't know why this is. Maybe they were released in Hispanic countries first? Due to the Spanish writing. But that wouldn't make too much sense to me. So is this just another glitch and this store won't come out for a while? I don't know. But I did tell you a few days ago that I believed that a brand new store would be out soon and I was right. -pat- -pat- on my back. Hahaha.
-
But on a real note, I do hope that Stardoll gets this whole situation figured out soon. Because Stardoll users do not like being shown something they can't have and being lied to.
~-~
Inspire Others,
xoxo Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. sucks innit?! It drives me loopy when they do shit like this :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I kept trying to find the ad for this again but I can only find the spanish one.. WTF haha

    ReplyDelete