Friday, July 31, 2009

Got Another One

Just another banner haha..
Is anyone good at these because I need help lol
Let me know if you are good at banners because I am not very good myself
-
Anyways, you can now find me on six more blogs:
chic-diaries.blogspot.com
thestardollstylists.blogspot.com
stardollgossipmania.blogspot.com
stardollfashionpassion.blogspot.com
wooldoors-secrets.blogspot.com
stardoll-newsgossip.blogspot.com
-
But don't worry, you'll still find me here every day doing my thing as usual. But if you want to see my other new posts, than subscribe to the three blogs thats I named above. Also tell your friends to follow this blog. The more followers, the more competitions and activities we can have! So I'll talk to you all later.
~-~
Never Look Back,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment