Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Sheizer112
~-~
Today, I decided to makeover the always beautiful Carmen. Her look before was very strong and fierce so I decided to give her a more feminine look. I wanted to emphasize the inner crease on the eye so I gave her some white eyeshadow that would make the eyes pop. Her eyebrows were very stong so since I was going to give her strong makeup, I didn't want it to look overdone. So I gave her a feminine hairstyle with bangs to compliment her facial structure. Also I loved the shade she originally had for her lips so I figured, Why change that? Than I had some minor tweaks to make and I was finished. I hope you all like it =]
-
To be madeover by me, please let me know in the comments or the chatbox and I'll see what I can do for you
~-~
Rock The World,
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment: