Thursday, July 9, 2009

Adrienne's Club Competition

It Girl of the Week .
~-~
Hey everyone, sorry we haven't been posting as much but I promise we will be back and strong soon. There are some internal issues with the blog right now but it will be settled shortly.
-
I wanted to let you know about the great competition that happens every week in my club, HighFashionSav . The title of the comp is "It Girl of the Week" and we are currently on our seventh week. The competition this week involves using colors to create a mood and staying stylish at the same time. The picture above is just my own preview but is NOT what you guys will be doing exactly. So for more information on this competition, join my club, HighFashionSav , and go to the discussion post "It Girl of the Week 7".
-
I Will be back with more Stardoll info later on and I hope you guys have a great day and gear for an even better weekend
~-~
Never look Back,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment