Friday, July 10, 2009

New Playlist!

New Music .
~-~
Hey all of you gorgeous beauties!
After some requests for a new playlist, I have finally finished one that is absolutely fabulous and dare I say FIIEEERRCCEEE!
-
I have a lot of my personal favorite songs on there so I really do hope you like this one.
The songs are futuristic and cutting edge but some are more sentimental and are from back in the day.
That represents this blog extremely well, we are always looking towards the future but often miss the old times
-
I Really hope you guys take the time to listen to all of the songs, if you play a song and you don't really like it, try going to the middle of that song, you may just not like the opening
Let us know what you like in the chat box if you want to
.
Enjoy =]
~-~
Rock the World
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment