Thursday, July 30, 2009

KHOL'S IS FINALLY HERE!

Finally Khol's Has Arrived !Yes its finally here! And its for EVERYONE!! SS AND NON-SS! Stardoll has finally done something right!
-
I have pics of most of the Khol's items above. But look for yourself. I rushed to the blog to get this infor out for you. Candies and Abby Dawn have made a triumphant return to Stardoll with a new, well know brand. Mudd has been introduced to Stardoll. I love all three because of their differences. They each show a different style so any girl can get what they want.
-
So whats your favorite? Mine is the Black and white tube dress and the Candie's white shirt. But the mudd scarves are great too. They are more expensive than khols last time, but the quality of the clothes seems better. So I'm okay with that. There are still countless affordable items here. Tell me what you think in the chat!
~-~
Rock the World,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment